Robert D. Rosenberg, DDS
Dr. Robert D. Rosenberg graduated from Brown University in 1970. Four years later, he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Columbia University’s School of Dental and Oral Surgery. Nominated and accepted to Columbia’s honors program, Dr. Rosenberg was able to complete his specialty in orthodontic training in 1975.
After successfully completing all requirements for certification by the American Board of Orthodontics in 1986, Dr. Rosenberg became recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. He has extensive experience with Invisalign and is classified as an Elite Preferred Provider of Invisalign. (Insert Elite Preferred Provider logo someone on page)
Dr. Rosenberg is a member of several professional organizations including:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Connecticut State Orthodontic Society
- Orthodontic Alumni Society of Columbia University
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Milford (CT) Dental Society
He currently serves patients in four practices in Fairfield, Orange, North Haven and Waterford.
Dr. Rosenberg and his wife, Carol, have grown children. They enjoy many activities together, especially reading, live theater, bicycling, walking and travelling in their spare time. Dr. Rosenberg is also a serious bridge and tennis player.